Terms of Service
Your use of all services provided by PressWebs constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these Terms of Service.
In order to use our services, you will have to create an account. You agree to keep your account information always accurate, current, and complete. You are responsible for your account security and for all activities that occur on your account. You must notify PressWebs immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You may be liable for any loss PressWebs or others incur caused by your account.
Violation of any of these Terms of Service may lead to suspension or termination of your account.
2. Rules of Use
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of services will comply with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws.
- You will not use the services in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or promotes illegal activity;
- Promotes or engages in hate speech, hate crime, or terrorism;
- Promotes or engages in defamatory, harassing, abusive, or otherwise objectionable behavior.
- Promotes or engages in spam, bulk email, or unsolicited email;
- Promotes or engages in computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Promotes or engages in child pornography or children exploitation;
- Infringes on another entity’s intellectual property or privacy rights;
- Interferes with the operations of PressWebs’s websites or networks or another entity’s networks. We reserve the right to review and monitor all activities and materials on our system to maintain security and management.
- You will not resell PressWebs’s services without written permission.
- You will back up all of your content so that you can access and use it when needed. Although we do our best to make periodic backups for our clients (“Clients”), we do not warrant that we maintain working backups of any kind. You agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your content.
- You will provide government-issued photo identification and/or credit card scans as required for verification when requested.
- PressWebs reserves the right to decide if a material is objectionable, illegal, or violates our Terms of Service that may cause your account to be suspended or terminated, at our sole discretion with or without notice.
3. Resource Usage
You are guaranteed the resources promised through our advertised plans, namely storage and monthly bandwidth. However, your account cannot make excessive use of other system resources, such as processing power, memory, and others, that harms our overall system. PressWebs reserves the right to review every account for excessive resource utilization, and to suspend, terminate, or apply additional fees to those accounts that exceed allowed levels.
You acknowledge and agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from PressWebs, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify PressWebs of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. You are responsible to ensure that your payment information is up to date and all invoices are paid on time. PressWebs reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us.
Any unpaid service may result in late fee or account suspension at our discretion.
PressWebs reserves the right to change service prices and any other charges at any time, with or without notification.
5. Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation must be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your cancellation request and have confirmed all necessary information with you via email, we will inform you that your service has been cancelled.
When a Client needs a refund for the unused period of their service, PressWebs may grant a reasonable refund on a case-by-case basis. If the Client used the free domain registration at signup, we will deduct the $12 unrecoverable domain cost that we incurred from the refund.
Violation of the Terms of Service may waive the refund policy.
7. Reserved Rights
PressWebs expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to or control of any account or services, including the right to cancel any domain name registration, for any reason as determined by PressWebs in its sole discretion, including without limitation to the following: (i) to correct mistakes made by PressWebs in offering or delivering any services, (ii) to protect the integrity and stability of, and correct mistakes made by, any domain name registry, (iii) to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts, (iv) to comply with applicable law, (v) to comply with requests of law enforcement, (vi) to comply with any dispute resolution process, (vii) to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit, or (viii) to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of PressWebs, its officers, directors, employees and agents, users, as well as PressWebs’s affiliates.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of this website and the services found at this site shall be at your own risk and that this site and our services are provided “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults.” PressWebs, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by PressWebs.
In addition, you specifically acknowledge and agree that no oral or written information or advice provided by PressWebs will (i) constitute legal or financial advice or (ii) create a warranty of any kind with respect to our website or services, and users should not rely on such information or advice.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless PressWebs from any claims, demands, costs, expenses, liabilities, and damages of every kind and nature, including without limitation attorneys’ fees, imposed upon or incurred by PressWebs directly or indirectly arising from our services provided to you. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of these terms or your use of our services.
Updated September 1, 2018